2XU - Women MCS Run Compression Tights
About This Product
Your run apparel is as important as your running shoes. With an 8cm Mid-rise waistband for comfort, the 2XU MCS Run Compression Tight has been developed with a detailed understanding of the impact running has on the leg. Providing anatomical mapping for targeted support to muscles to reduce soreness and improve recovery. PRODUCT DETAILS
Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
Improved muscle alignment
Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
Flexible & breathable
Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 8cm comfort band with powermesh
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 23-26* Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- MCS mapping targeted to quad and calf to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint
- Calf/Gastrocnemius mapping - reduces muscle strain, especially during the toe phase of running and helps reduce ground reaction forces on the calf by reducing muscle oscillation
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About This Brand
We are the world’s most advanced technical apparel company. Launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics, 2XU aims to help in multiplying human performance. 2XU garments are proven by independent, scientific research to deliver real physiological benefits to athletes of all abilities.