- FREE SHIPPING
- FREE CONSULTATION
- EASY RETURNS
WHY JOJOBA OIL
What makes it so unique compared to other oils is that jojoba oil is nearly identical in chemical structure to the natural oils in skin and hair so it can act as an moisturizer enhancer on overly dry skin an scalp.
EXTREMELY SAFE TO USE
The pure version of of Jojoba oil has a bright golden color whereas the processed version is clear and transparent. Pure Jojoba oil is non-toxic, and non-allergenic. This means that it will not clog pores and will not cause allergic reactions. It is also not an irritant so it can safely be used around the eyes. It does not oxidize easily and will not turn rancid compared to other oils because it does not contain triglycerides.
HIGH CONTENT OF BENEFICIAL USES
• Facial Cleanser: Apply a few drops to fingers or cotton ball. Rinse with water. Pat a few more drops for lasting moisture.
• Body Moisturizer: Apply immediately after shower or bath while skin is still damp. This helps to seal in moisture, leaving skin soft and smooth.
• Scalp Massage: After shower or bath massage a few drops in scalp to help lock in moisture and relieve dryness.
• Facial Moisturizer: Add a few drops of Jojoba Oil to your regular moisturizer to help enhance it effects.
• Carrier Oil: Dilute a few drops of your favorite essential oil like Tea Tree or Lavender with Jojoba Oil prior to massaging onto skin.
|Main Ingredient||Jojoba Oil|
|Directions of Use||
|Black Friday Offer||No|
|Ingredient Value 1||No|
|Ingredient Value 2||No|
|Ingredient Value 3||No|
|No of Servings||No|