2XU - MCS Cross Training Compression Top
Availability: Out of stock
About This Product
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Fit (mmHg): MODERATE 15-20*
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- MCS mapping to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Trapezius mapping - reduces muscle strain and impact on rotator cuff from weights and overhead lifts
- Lattisimus dorsi mapping - increases postural awareness and reduces muscle strain and impact on lower back from lifts and squats
- Pectoral mapping - braces the shoulder and limits tension on the rotator cuff
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About This Brand
We are the world’s most advanced technical apparel company. Launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics, 2XU aims to help in multiplying human performance. 2XU garments are proven by independent, scientific research to deliver real physiological benefits to athletes of all abilities.