2XU - MCS Run Compression Tights
About This Product
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 3cm flat band with internal powermesh
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 23-26*
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D. 72% Nylon / 28% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- MCS mapping targeted to quad and calf to help reduce strain and soreness to muscles
- Thigh/Quadricep mapping - reduce impact and dissipate the load transfer on the knee joint
- Calf/Gastrocnemius mapping - reduces muscle strain, especially during the toe phase of running and helps reduce ground reaction forces on the calf by reducing muscle oscillation
To best care for 2XU garments:
- Machine wash in cold water with like colours.
- Do NOT Tumble dry.
- Hang to dry in a cool shady area away from sun.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Do not iron.
About This Brand
We are the world’s most advanced technical apparel company. Launched when former professional triathlete Jamie Hunt turned his passion for sport into an obsession with performance fabrics, 2XU aims to help in multiplying human performance. 2XU garments are proven by independent, scientific research to deliver real physiological benefits to athletes of all abilities.