- Add Review
- Additional Info
Look no further: your chocolate cravings are about to be satisfied! This Double Chocolate Mighty Muffin is made with your sweet tooth in mind. We use hearty gluten-free oats, natural cocoa powder, and chunks of pure bittersweet chocolate that will melt in your mouth with every bite. We’ve even added Probiotics to help you support Immune Health as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Just 220 calories, 20 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber in each serving (1 container).
Gluten-Free Oat Flour, Bittersweet Chocolate (Unsweetened Chocolate (processed with Potassium Carbonate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter), Soya Lecithin), Whey Protein Isolate (Whey Protein Isolate (MILK), Soy Lecithin), Pea Protein, Cocoa Powder, Buttermilk, Butter (Butter (Cream, Salt), Dry Buttermilk), Baking Soda, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Non-GMO Corn Starch), Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Monk Fruit, Natural Flavor, Probiotic (Skim Milk Powder, Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086).
- Review by mouhnad 5/14/2016
- i tried the apple cinnamon, actually the taste was amazing
soft and delicious
gonna try double chocolate next time
great and deliciouse
- Review by Siobhan867 1/2/2016
- The cinnamin apple mufins were absolutely delicious!! Everything about these muffins "looked and felt" great
fluffy and tasty
- Review by zebaz 12/26/2015
- fluffy, tasty, filling what else. My cravings have been satisfied completely
muffins are not stronge enough
- Review by mark3vora 12/15/2015
- the muffin is not strong enough but it is very good and filling. Just mix with water, cook for a few seconds and you are good to go
super easy to make
- Review by kittengang 12/14/2015
- Super easy to make, only need about 4 minutes to whip one up, and I totally felt like I was getting a normal indulgent pancake
- Review by jwrhmn 11/20/2015
- Delicious and nutritious!!! Super easy to make, great on-the-go snack!
easy to make
- Review by DSurlaya 11/18/2015
- so easy to make and taste is good!
- Review by fcobo1985 11/15/2015
- My Mighty Muffin comes out a bit dry, I still gave it 5 stars because I may have not added enough water.
- Review by BoriquaNYC 10/28/2015
- They're just amazing.
- Review by Italianff86 10/28/2015
- eat Kodiak Cake flapjacks on the go and the macros on Mighty Muffins are much better. I plan on trying the cinnamon apple tomorrow!
Write Your Own Review
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.