- Add Review
- Additional Info
Peanut Butter Muscle Brownie®
Our All Natural Peanut Butter Muscle Brownie® is a great way to keep those muscles front and center. Our brownie is packed with 20 grams of high quality protein, has 0 grams of trans fat, is low in cholesterol, fresh baked, good for you and tastes incredible! Whether as a snack or a meal replacement, you never have to feel guilty eating a brownie again. No sugar alcohols are added to this peanut buttery, chocolatey treat!
one of the best bars
- Review by Mohammed 7/2/2016
- Triple chocolat was a tasteful flavour. The next time i will try to heat before use. Only 10g protein per serving not 20g as mentioned on the package, but still one of the best for me.
- Review by shaima 3/2/2016
- I LOVE THIS SNACK HEALTHY AND HIGH PROTEIN
cookies and cream is outstanding!
- Review by Jikingare 1/10/2016
- I've tried the PB and it is good, BUT the cookies and cream one is outstanding! It's a shame you don't sell that on this site so much better tasting!
- Review by Acarlanderson 12/28/2015
- These brownies changed my life - Choc PB is perfection, Chocolate Brownie right behind it. Also love the ingredient profile being pretty clean, especially for a fancy "protein/diet" dessert.
a product to avoid
- Review by sundeep11nov 12/17/2015
- First, as others have mentioned about Lenny & Larry's products, the list total protein content on the pack, when in fact, each pack contains 2 servings. Deceitful is the only way to put it. In the case of the brownie, this portioning is absolutely ridiculous. The entire "brownie" is barely the size of a Little Debbie. Once you factor that with the taste, which isn't all that good, and the texture, as dry and dense as can be, this can only be described as a product to avoid.
best tasting protein bar ever
- Review by jeremyjose60' 12/2/2015
- This is the best tasting protein bar i've ever had in my LIFE!!!. The only thing that even comes close are my (now) other favorite the Oh Yeah! brand bars, which if you had those you know are pretty delicious. They're simply amazingly delicious, like your eating real brownies
great meal replacement
- Review by ak189 12/1/2015
- I stick these in my laptop case when I travel and can't catch a decent/healthy meal.
cookies and cream are the best
- Review by mgercak 11/25/2015
- Cookies and cream are good
tricky - two bars is one serve
- Review by Tyrons 11/19/2015
- Well it's a little tricky because I went through almost a whole box when I realized that one brownie is TWO servings. I'm used to that trickiness, but not with a protein bar. So keep that in mind. I thought they had an excellent texture. The taste was good, a tad on the too sweet side which is almost the rule for protein bars. I realize it's a brownie, but still.
- Review by rack1989 11/5/2015
- Ok people, this product tastes AMAZING! BUT is nothing that can help you towards your goals. Examine the labels, it says it has at 170 cals per brownie. Or so I thought. Today, I really looked at the label - serves 2. Are you freaking serious? Since when does an individually healthy wrapped snack serve 2? Also what about the 20G of protein? the label in the back says 10. More than anything I'm amazed that I've been eating 340 calorie snack. Never again buying this product.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|