- Add Review
- Additional Info
When looking for a product that works, then look no further than the time-tested benefits of creatine. And who better to bring it to you than one of the first supplement companies ever created.
MET-Rx has exactly what you want and need in a creatine monohydrate product. Bodybuilders and athletes alike can benefit from supplementing with creatine. Each serving contains HPLC Pure Creatine Monohydrate, widely considered one of the best sources of creatine because it contains a high percentage of pure creatine per weight of material.
Why supplement with creatine?
- Plays a key role in energy transfer within skeletal muscles*
- Helps promote exercise performance*
- Helps promote athletic performance*
- Especially good during short-term, high intensity exercise*
- Supports muscle size, strength, power, and recovery from high-intensity exercise*
- Helps volumize muscle cells by increasing the storage of creatine phosphate*
- Plays a role in the production and maintenance of ATP, the fuel needed for muscle contractions*
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Directions For Creatine Powder: For adults, take one (1) teaspoonful daily. Mix with juice or other glucose-containing liquid. Creatine should be consumed within 10 minutes after mixing. Take this product with an adequate fluid intake. It is important to check with your health care providers before beginning any diet and exercise program. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
Warnings: Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women. If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Avoid this product if you have kidney disease. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. TAMPER RESISTANT: DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.