- Add Review
- Additional Info
Pure beef protein!
Experience the raw power of beef at the top speed of whey!
Any athlete knows that beef is an important source of protein suited for muscle building. Carnivor Beef Protein provides lifters the needed anabolic effects that real beef has as part of a tasty supplement. These shots of Carnivor Liquid Protein are designed to give you all the power that beef has within instant shots.
A single Carnivor Liquid Shot features 50g of protein within 4oz, providing you an increase of 350% when it comes to concentrated anabolic AAs in comparison with a simple sirloin streak. The exclusive ANRT or Anabolic Nitrogen Retntion Tech from Muscle Med is able to recycle amino acids within your body and it can reduce build-ups of ammonia so retention of nitrogen is increased and your muscle growth is enhanced along with the overall performance. Liquid Shots of Carnivor Protein give you a steady dose of BCAAs along with keto acids that increase the protein synthesis levels, reduce catabolism and also muscle fatigue. These protein shots are free of sugar, lactose, carbs or cholesterol.
Carnivor Liquid Shots are able to provide no less than 50 grams of protein for athletes that need on-the-go solutions. It is sold in either 12-pack or 6-pack forms or it comes either flavored with fruit punch or orange, improving the already superior protein source.
- Review by joncortez1986 1/21/2016
- although, i did not care for the flavor. easy to chug really quick at work and keep working.
tasty is great
- Review by diogoryu 12/26/2015
- i like very much carnivor liquid, and tasty is great
high protein per serving (50g).
- Review by tex30_06 11/2/2015
- Thats virtually unheard of with protein supplements! The price is pretty steep, compared to most others though. I've been using Carnivor for about a week now, and I can already see where the extra cash goes to. I feel stronger during my workout, and have more stamina as well. Since its only been a week, I can't tell if I have gained mass, but I have a good feeling this product will pay off in the long run. The taste is very bitter at first, but if you keep it refrigerated, and chase it with cold water, it's bearable. Other than the taste, this product Is great!
- Review by coypisani 10/22/2015
- Awsome product.
This stuff really increased
- Review by Bruce100real 10/13/2015
- my results and made my muscles pop I take it rite after my workout with my post supplements, you need protein fast after your workout and this is the best way for me by far! No powder, no full feeling, tastes like sour candy! I swish it around cuz I'm not a puss and I like the sour stuff very continent to throw in your gym bag this is my shizz yo! Get ripped with meee
Best formula on earth.
- Review by MightyNorCal 9/29/2015
- No fat, no carbs, only 200 cal and 50 grams of protein in 2 drinks? Yes, please. Sure, it tastes incredibly awful. But if rough taste for two drinks chases you away, you probably don't care enough to appreciate the incredible formula numbers either.
- Review by mandapf 9/26/2015
- Pure protein and no carbs!!! And it tastes good too!!! Loved it!
I hope this stuff never goes out of stock because it is a must have.
- Review by villebaby 9/5/2015
- I was hesitant to pick a flavor because Orange has terrible reviews everywhere and Punch has good reviews but Berry caught my attention yet had no reviews. I'm here to say Berry is excellent. Just had my first shot after my workout and it took about 5 seconds to down and I got my much needed protein dosage fast. I hope this stuff never goes out of stock because it is a must have.
- Review by mjorod03 9/4/2015
- So easy to take one quick shot easy if you are on the go and great quality protein!!!
Ain't saying a word about this.
- Review by FahdAlshareef 6/18/2015
- All what i need to say is i make all kind of gainz with this this crazy product. I'm not joking its a perfect source of protein to recover ur hard work. Not for new pic to gym. Period.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Beef Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Drink 1-2 bottles per day to support your daily protein and calorie needs. Drink 1 bottle immediately following your workout to help support muscle growth and recovery.
Warnings: Very low calorie protein diets (below 400 calories per day) may cause serious illness or death. Do not use for weight reduction in such diets without medical supervision. Not for use by infants, children or pregnant or nursing women.