- Add Review
- Additional Info
Carnivor is a product that makes use of the newest extraction and clarification methods and it combines them with hydrolysis technologies and isolation capabilities so that the pure power from beef is combined with the highest amino acid levels available currently on the market. The muscle building process is enhanced with egg, milk and soy proteins. A prime sirloin steak is much inferior to Carnivor Beef, which is up to 350% more concentrated, packing a lot of raw power for its users. It does not feature cholesterol or fats.
The unique Anabolic Nitrogen Retention Technology from MuscleMeds, also known as ANRT, is able to provide support when amino acids have to be recycled and taken back to the muscle-building process. Toxic scavengers, one of them being ammonia, are prevented from building up in the body. Carnivor is up to date the only product that is able to recycle amino acids and send them back to the original process, while at the same time maintaining and also improving the nitrogen retention levels and ultimately, increasing muscle mass.
Carnivor is able to go beyond the usual content of creatine found in beef. Anabolic activation together with cell volumizing processes are pushed even further with each serving of Carnivor. A single serving provides users up to 20 times the usual creatine amount found in a steak so your muscles are filled with energy and power. In order to improve even more this formula, other BCAAs are added along the pure beef protein isolate so that a positive nitrogen balance is achieved, synthesis of proteins is increased, catabolism is decreased and the workout performance is increased without fatigue.
Kai “The Predator” Greene chose Carnivor as the leading product as he won the 2009 and 2010 editions of Arnold Classic.
Starting with 2009, Kai Greene worked as a test subject for Muscle Med and he was able to work with a series of formulas that were to be released later to the public. The most important breakthrough in these researches was the improvement of proteins. As the research them analyzed data from Kai and took a look at the protein intake values, they discovered that he was able to pack in more proteins when consuming beef rather than eating casein or whey supplements. Up to 9lbs of beef per day was the main serving of Kai and even if great gains were achieved, side effects centered on his stomach did not take too long to appear. The cholesterol level the fat intake values were beyond what the team at Muscle Med wanted to achieve. This is why Carnvior was developed, a unique beef protein isolate product. Kai consumed this product and he managed to gain more mass, ultimately winning the first Arnold Classic title of his career.
The first beef protein isolate product has a concentration increased by 350% compared to steak and it is more concentrated than whey
The new technologies in the fields of extraction, clarification, but also hydrolysis and ultimately isolation managed to provide Carnivor the needed power and strength outputs received from beef. High levels of amino acids are also packed within the formula and they surpass the usual levels found in egg, soy or milk proteins. Carnivor has a 350% concentration increase in the field of anabolism and is free of cholesterol and fat.
ANRT is able to recycle aminos and keep ammonia at a minimum
ANRT is an important breakthrough when it comes to protein supplementation. Proteins are crucial for muscle growth, but if you consume too much protein you can actually decrease your overall performance, because waste from nitrogen, such as ammonia, remains in the body without being recycled. ANRT is a carefully mastered design that is able to recycle amino acids and take them back to the places where they are needed. The nitrogen retention elements contained by this formula include KIC, OKG and GKG.
Carnivor is a unique protein that features this technology so your body’s nitrogen retention capabilities are improved, as well as the overall muscle growth and workout performance.
20 times the usual creatine levels found in steak
A well known benefit of beef is that it contains high levels of creatine, this being one of the most important natural sources of this supplement. Anabolic activation along with cell volumizing effects provided by creatine is improved even further because Carnvior provides 20 times the usual creatine amount found in a steak.
Added branched chain amino acids that increase anti-catabolic and anabolic effects
A series of BCAAs are added to the pure beef protein isolate ingredient so that the anabolic function is improved within one’s body. The improved levels of BCAAs are designed to maintain a positive nitrogen value, decrease catabolism, increase synthesis of proteins and improve your workout performance while decreasing fatigue.
You can now BEEF-UP with Carnivor!
Best alternative to whey protein
- Review by Zaki 12/1/2016
- This is the best beef protein I've found. Highly recommended, especially if you're looking for an alternative to whey protein & casein.
- Review by kimo 4/19/2016
- It will be a better choice for those who are blood type O, that does not tolerate diary products like whey.
Taste horrible, but it works.
- Review by MH81 11/20/2015
- I have taken it for over 2 years now and put on over 15 pounds of muscle. I mix it with Dymatize ISO-100. The best two muscle building proteins in my opinion.
This is the best protein I have ever had.
- Review by Yeza 9/28/2015
- This is the best protein I have ever had. The recovery is fantastic, and the chocolate tastes like hot chocolate mix. It does foam up quite a bit, but that doesn't matter
I was THRILLED to learn a product like this even existed!
- Review by thgirlnxtdr 9/19/2015
- I'm a HUGE fan of ON's Whey proteins and have been using them for 8 years. However, I was interested in trying a non-whey product and I stumbled on this (I did try a vegan protein and it didn't agree with me). It IS a bit too chocolate-y for my taste (I want to try their vanilla), but it doesn't sit in my stomach like a softball for what feels like HOURS as the whey does. It also gets very foamy, which I love. It reminds me of one of those fancy, frothy coffees! A decadent treat! Delicious! It's also a bit higher in Sodium at 370mg, but it does have all the BCAAs you need. A GREAT product!
- Review by Coloradan1 8/22/2015
- . Has integrated BCAA's and creatine. Tastes okay. Mixes very quickly and easily. Great product all around. If you're extremely picky about taste; this product is not super sweet. It's BEEF protein, don't expect it to taste like a hot fudge sundae.
Best Protein To Get Best Shape
- Review by Sajeesh 7/26/2015
- My Coach advised met to take Carnivor Chocolate, When i start using it, Within 3 days it starts giving the result, No stomach pain & i like to continue it.. Take Chocolate flavor by cooling, Awesome taste..
worth the price for sure and good protein over all.
- Review by snake627 7/24/2015
- before purchasing this protein i had only tried the shots that they sold at my gym. Now those were uh, strong tasting but this protein with 8oz of water was ok but when i also added some ice and blended it it was great. I've had better tasting protein but all things considered this was up there. I have to mix a bit longer than my muscle farm for it to be smooth but the beef protein benefits compared to whey are worth it plus easier on digestion in my opinion. worth the price for sure and good protein over all.
I don't know what the heck they put in this thing but it definitely works.
- Review by nub 6/30/2015
- Chocolate taste is like chocolate overkill but you can't taste any of the "beef", overly artificial sweet taste. Having said that - I don't know what the heck they put in this thing but it definitely works.
- Review by Moabd12 6/14/2015
- The Best, won't change this product ever
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Beef Protein|
|Directions of Use||
For a delicious protein shake, mix 1 scoop of CARNIVOR with 6-8 fl. oz. of cold water in a shaker bottle. Protein may foam after mixing.