- Add Review
- Additional Info
HOW HARDCORE ARE YOU?™
This isn’t your average post-workout muscle builder. This is the most advanced, harder-hitting and packed with the best ingredients - "best" meaning no BS proprietary blends. Post-Workout Gainz™ is the answer to getting through those grueling workouts, fueling recovery and building muscle. Push limits that would break the average person, or anybody who looks for a way out because it's too hard. Welcome to the hardcore lifestyle.
ARE YOU READY?
- - NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS.
- - NO ARTIFICIAL DYES.
- - Science-backed ingredients.
- - 6 grams of BCCA's:
- • 4 grams of L-Leucine, the powerhouse essential amino acid that induces muscle growth, supports muscle fatigue and stimulates protein synthesis.*
- • 1 gram of L-Isoleucine, this glycogenic amino acid creates the glucose your body burns for energy.*
- • 1 gram of L-Valine assists with protein synthesis and muscle tissue growth, while providing energy from glucose creation. It also acts as a facilitator for normal growth and a reparative agent for various tissues in the body.*
- - 2 grams of patented CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, which is clinically proven to promote the buffering of lactic acid while boosting performance and muscular endurance during high intensity exercise.*
- - 3 grams of Glutamine reduces catabolism and supports an anabolic environment minimizing muscle catabolism (breakdown) and supports a healthy immune system.*
- - 5 milligrams of BioPerine® to enhance absorption of nutrients for even better results.*
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Directions For Gainz: Mix one scoop (14.6 g) of Post-Workout Gainz™ in 10-12 oz. of water and drink immediately post workout.
Warnings: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Consult a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if you are pregnant, expect to become pregnant, or are nursing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.