- Add Review
- Additional Info
PROPER NUTRITION IS ESSENTIAL TO YOUR FITNESS GOALS
Ultra-Premium Vitamin Packs help to deliver the essential nutrients to support your hard-working muscles from the gym...to the game...to the challenges of your busy life, all at a fraction of the cost of the leading premium vitamin sport pack!
FEATURES KEY VITAMINS AND MINERALS
Each Ultra-Premium Vitamin Pack features more than 100% of the suggested daily values of the antioxidants vitamins C & E, as well as vitamin B6, riboflavin, selenium, manganese and thiamin. Plus, they provide a good source of calcium, zinc, magnesium and many other vitamins and minerals. Every pack also delivers 260mg of saw palmetto and 300mg of omega-3 essential fatty acids.
30 PACKED POUCHES – FULL MONTH’S SUPPLY
Unlike other vitamin packs, Ultra-Premium Vitamin Pack contains 30 individually packed pouches, each containing a vitamin and mineral blend, a male support blend, and an essential fatty acid blend.
Excellent product. Moneys worth.
- Review by RODNEY SEV 12/30/2015
- Excellent product. Moneys worth.
Very good vitamins!
- Review by Jeff Moen 12/11/2015
- Very good vitamins!
- Review by jeremy scott traglia 11/25/2015
- Great multi, I feel more energy since I have been taking for a coupld of weeks.
- Review by Veepco 11/21/2015
- This bottle has the majority of vitamins I need in one. We have used it for 3 months now and we never go a day without. Not only it is cheap, but effective.
godd supplement ! i liked
- Review by julio 11/19/2015
- godd supplement ! i liked
- Review by Ralph 11/7/2015
- Good product.
Yes you should take one!
- Review by Jaden_storm25 11/4/2015
- doesnt taste bad, no after taste, and its a multi vitamin. Yes you should take one!
Works as described!
- Review by Adam W 10/22/2015
- Works as described!
- Review by Kelvin 9/28/2015
- I love these things, I haven't gotten sick in a really long time... so they must be doing their job.
Always hard to tell if vitamins are helping but my …
- Review by Timster 9/1/2015
- Always hard to tell if vitamins are helping but my stomach has been tolerating them well over the last few month. I think their doing their job!
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Directions of Use||
Take 1 serving (1 packet) once daily with a glass of water and food. Do not exceed 1 serving (1 packet) in a 24-hour period. Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily for general good health.
Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Childbearing-age women should limit vitamin A intake to 10,000 IU per day (excludes beta-carotene). Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. May cause flushing and itching. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with or have a family history of any medical condition or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a coo, dry place. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.