- Add Review
- Additional Info
PROMOTES INCREASES IN
STRENGTH & MUSCLE MASS
Creatine is an energy provider to muscle cells and it also supports the increase of muscle mass and strength. Moreover, the compound of Creatine used in 100% Ultra-Pure Creatine is also boosting the ATP creation, which is an important source of energy for muscles. Thus, the recovery time needed between sets is improved and muscle performance gets better.
100% Ultra-Pure Creatine provides you the needed support for strength and muscle building. A leading university conducted a six-week study regarding the effects of creatine provided in the same amounts as those found in the product. Subjects who received creatine gained more lean muscle than the subjects who were only relying on placebo. 100% Ultra-Pure Creatine is a perfect combination of top quality and effectiveness, suited for those who seek such a formula.
- Review by Shadiiboo 1/20/2015
- I mix it with my whey protein and it works good with me , I love ittt
- Review by mohd 1/20/2015
- best creatine i had ever tried <3
review and experience
- Review by mohamed 1/20/2015
- This is the best creatine I've used. Because it's a fine powder and not granules, it mixes very well into my protein shakes, other drinks, or just water. If using just water it doesn't completely dissolve but it suspends very well because the particles are so small. I've seen a noticeable improvement getting better pumps and an increase in strength and mass. The price is decent also.
- Review by adrian 5/24/2014
- on weekend how do i take it???
- Review by danyel 5/4/2014
- this is what all cake batter protein flavors want to be when they grow up. hands down best around
- Review by samer 5/4/2014
- i couldn't of been any more happy. I take a scoop before and after my workouts. will be buying more of it. Its an affordable and great quality for what you pay for.
- Review by fadi 5/4/2014
- This protein is smooth and mixes easily. The best part about this protein is that it is clean and is packed with pure ingredients full of BCAAs and glutamine. I'm happy with the taste and the results that it has brought so far.
- Review by ma7mud 5/4/2014
- Great taste. I used it as morning shake for breakfast or as afternoon snack. I find that when I miss it in protein shaker. it breaks down quickly. I recommend getting take it with almond milk and peanut better.
- Review by zOrO 5/4/2014
- i received this as a free sample let me tell you it mixes very good no clumping what so ever nice nutritional ingredients like bcaa and glutamine great tasting will recommend this to others muscle tech is way beyond the game on this one
- Review by omar 5/4/2014
- Awesome protein, great recovery and taste was very good. Mixed well and was also very easy to digest.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
• For the first 5 days (loading phase): Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with 240 ml. of water and consume four times daily.
• After day 5 (maintenance phase): Mix 1 rounded teaspoon with 240 ml. of water and consume twice daily.
• Tip: Try mixing with your favorite fruit juice or sports drink.