- Add Review
- Additional Info
For every serving, Platinum 100% provides 5 grams of glutamine whose role lies in replacing some of the glutamine that the body uses up when you are training. Glutamine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the body, considering the fact that more than 20% of the amino acids that circulate in the body are glutamine.
Muscle metabolism greatly depends on glutamine hence the high concentration of glutamine in the muscles. For those who train hard, the muscles normally lose close to 50% of all the glutamine reserve, and it is because of this that you need to replace them as soon as you can.
At the same time glutamine is important in controlling catabolism n the body because it acts as a free nitrogen agent to help the muscles build some of the other amino acids that tare necessary for quick recovery.
- Review by Tarak 1/18/2016
- I recommend for people that hit it hard at the gym so mid to high level lifters
mixes up easily
- Review by Claire 1/16/2016
- The Glutamine mixes up easily with any beverage, no clumping, and more importantly no impact on taste.
my go to Glutamine
- Review by BH 11/17/2015
- MT is now my go to Glutamine. No taste when mixed with my morning MT protein shake
Definitely staying on this
- Review by Sarah 10/23/2015
- Definitely staying on this and recommend it to anyone to try for themselves!
continue use of this product
- Review by Wheyland 7/16/2015
- I am definitely excited to continue use of this product and really see the benefits!
- Review by Kellie 6/27/2015
- The powder is very fine which instantly mixes in any drink and There is absolutely no flavor which makes mixing it in any drink no problem
- Review by Kerri 6/5/2015
- great quality for a great price. mixed it in my protein shakes and pre workout drinks and mixed instantly.
- Review by Shadiiboo 1/20/2015
- I mix it with my whey and it works good with me ♡
- Review by mohd 1/20/2015
- this prduct made me train so hard without that i was so pumbed ,3
- Review by Ahmed A. Lutfi 1/20/2015
- good quality Glutamine for the best recovery.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 8 oz. of water or your favorite sports beverage and consume 1 to 2 times daily. For optimal results, take 2 servings (2 scoops) per day. On workout days, take 1 serving 45 to 60 minutes before your workout and 1 serving 15 to 30 minutes after your workout.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.