- Add Review
- Additional Info
• Study shows a key complex is more powerful than even 20g of regular creatine powder at loading
• Build muscle and increase cell volumization for gains in raw size
• Increases ATP resynthesis to increase strength and muscle performance
• Scientifically developed based on research at McMaster University and the University of Saskatchewan.
• From the makers of the top-selling Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series – a creatine supplement name you can trust!
- Review by Tatjana 3/12/2013
- Recently started taking MuscleTech CreatineX3 Elite and have been pleased with the results. Though, I've been taking it as directed on the container, no loading, cycles, or off periods. The container doesn't tell me how many grams of actual creatine are in each heaping scoop, unfortunately. I didn't know that creatine is not meant for continuous consumption after achieving your fitness goal. That's disappointing because after my workouts I look forward to my creatine shake, which taste great and dread my protein shake, which is disgusting. How essential are the loading cycles? Thanks again.
- Review by Olga 3/12/2013
- I can attest to the 10 extra lbs of mclsue growth while on creatine. The first time I've used it (Used it twice in total) I experienced more than 10lbs of mclsue growth. However I'd like to point out that was the first time I ever trained with weights for mass gain and usually train to increase strength and condition the body. That was also the first time I ever ate on a calorie surplus while training because I spent most of my training life trying to burn fat. Moving on, I believe I went from 167lbs lean body mass to 177lbs lean body mass in the course of 3 weeks. Then a month later I went to a little over 180lbs of lean body mass. Too add on to that my gym lifts went up a great deal during this period, especially my deadlifts and bench presses.Just wanted to share my results with creatine to anyone who was interested in trying it. The take home message is creatine can HELP you reach your goals, but everything else you do has to be in line with the goal.
- Review by Superchargermuscle 1/8/2012
- This product great was all about! gave me gain mass upper arms it helpful alot and last longer strength which meant gain 10-40 max reps its all good this product definetly beat the animal stak as far as great! side effect is one issues cause your shoulders acne few as not much. well, you take a workout every 2 weeks and break time weekends. take pills with gatorade and powderade or water. i hope you glad heard from us.
- Review by Mudcats12 1/8/2012
- First off, I'm using CellTech Hardcore Pro along with a combination of 100% whey protein (4 times daily) and NoXplode pre-workout drink. I lift 4 - 5 days a week.
I've been using this for a little over 3 weeks now and I can feel/see a difference. It doesn't seem to "thicken" me up as much as regular creatine monohydrate does, but this is what I was looking for. My muscles feel harder and look larger but they don't look as puffy. It also seems to visually enhance my vascularity from the lack of excess water.
Good stuff, better for me than the powder
- Review by Jose 1/8/2012
- I switched over from the powder because I didn't like the heavy amount of sugar in it; the texture would also give me a stomach ache and make me feel queasy. I started up on the pill packs and they work great, same effect - no nausea, no water retention and no extra sugar. Only word of advice, there are 5 pills in every pack and they are good sized, so if you have a problem swallowing pills you may want to find an alternative.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Monohydrate|
|Directions of Use||
Take one pack after training. Proper hydration is essential for Hard-Training athletes. Drink 8 oz. 8-10 times daily.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.