- Add Review
- Additional Info
CreaCore packs a concentrated formula of 1750mg of creatine HCI within a single scoop (double the amount of any other concentrated creatine product). The formula also makes use of fenugreek extract as a result of a scientific study that managed to find the optimal dosage of human intake for improved effects. There is no need of loading and cycling off to use this super-concentrated formula and bloating is not a side-effect.
Increased muscle mass and strength
A clinical study conducted in 2011 provided subjects with a combination of creatine and fenugreek extract (the combination and dosages being preserved within the current formula) and the results featured an increase of maximum leg-press one rep, bench-press one rep values and also an increase of lean mass. All of these effects were achieved without adding carbohydrates.
Improved Creatine Uptake
Fenugreek ingestion along with creatine is supported by researches who see this as an effective method of increasing the creatine uptake values into muscles, in a way similar to dextrose. Again, these effects are achieved without having to focus on adding carbohydrates in the mix.
A larger amount of servings per container
CreaCore manages to provide almost a double amount of servings within a container, with 80 servings compared to 48, the value of the closest Creatine HCI competitor. CreaCore is also designed to provide a maximum of Creatine HCI within a serving, only two scoops being required to reach this value.
This product worked well for me.
- Review by TLAK1243 1/13/2016
- I have been taking it for about two weeks now and I do notice a difference both in my performance and in my recovery.
Product works great.
- Review by mattmc2281 12/22/2015
- Notice way less soreness and see results quickly. TASTE: Blue raspberry is the worst tasting **** that **** has ever tasted!!! Are all flavors this bad???? Having a hard time staying on this consistently bc I am always trying to avoid it.
- Review by DrivingWheel502 12/3/2015
- Tastes pretty good. I use it immediately before a workout and I can tell the difference when I don't.
- Review by jparente51 11/22/2015
- Very pleased with the results from this. It is for sure my new go to creatine!
Good creatine product.
- Review by GatorGoku 9/11/2015
- Good creatine product. Sour apple was really good. Did not get any bloating. Really pleased
keep muscles full
- Review by telford786 9/4/2015
- This is a strong creatine product helps keep muscles nice and full and helps recovery and i was able to train harder as a result.
highly recommend this product
- Review by ssd69 7/27/2015
- i bought this product the value alone make this one of best to take mixes very well taste great this is just a overall great creatine i would highly recommend this product
Best tasting creatine out there!!
- Review by geegee714 6/8/2015
- Best tasting creatine out there!! Blue Raspberry is a must have! A++++
My own opinion
- Review by Mohamad 1/20/2015
- I didn't use it before , but many people told me that it's fantastic and great product
Best creatine available
- Review by Rafael 1/20/2015
- In my opinion its the best creatine powder available. Consume it after workout and you will see results within a week. Great cost benefit as its double portion compared to other HCL creatine products
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine & Recovery|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 5 oz. of water and consume once daily.