- Add Review
- Additional Info
FORMULA WE’VE EVER DEVELOPED!
LONG-LASTING FOCUS AND CLEAN ENERGY BOOST*
The combination of 130mg of caffeine and 50mg of L-theanine has been suggested to support focus in subjects up to 90 minutes after ingestion.1* Caffeine has also been shown to support energy for extreme training intensity.2*
FASTER MUSCLE GROWTH*
Delivers a clinically-tested 1,667mg dose of creatine.3Creatine helps to improve between-set muscle recovery, amplify muscle performance, and build more lean muscle!*
FIRST DOSE STRENGTH GAINS*
During the last set of an exhaustive 16-set chest workout, subjects taking 8,000mg of L-citrulline malate were still able to increase the number of reps on their bench press by 53%.4*
SUPERIOR MUSCLE PUMPS*
First to combine 8,000mg of L-citrulline malate and
200mg of quercetin. L-citrulline has been scientifically
suggested to support superior peak plasma arginine levels
compared to a larger dose of L-arginine.5 *Quercetin has
been clinically suggested to increase key markers of nitric
oxide production and reduce a vasoconstricting factor.6*
incredible energy boost!
- Review by yoojungl 1/5/2016
- I absolutely loved this product as it had the right dosage of creatine with 2 scoops (my sweet spot) as well as Beta-Alanine, Betaine, Citrulline, and the infamous Yohimbe. All in all great product to have an incredible energy boost!
Overall a pretty good product.
- Review by Paledog326 12/31/2015
- Overall a pretty good product. I have used quite a few pre-workouts over the years, some good, some not so good. I wasn't bouncing around like a super ball on it, but it did give me a nice clean boost. As such it did what it claims to do. I did get the itchy feeling in my hands and arms, but nowhere near as bad as other products I have used that gave me a very intense itchiness all over my entire body, so Vapor did well there. The cost was pretty reasonable, and the taste wasn't great, but its pretty decent. I would recommend this to friends and training partners.
- Review by Ali 12/4/2015
- Awesome product . Nice effect on muscle building . weight lifting and pump .
really helped me to get moving in the gym.
- Review by telford786 10/28/2015
- This is a super pre-workout that gave me excellent muscle pumps and i felt alert and focused in the gym, its a great product and really helped me to get moving in the gym.
i would recommend this product
- Review by ssd69 10/27/2015
- hello i bought this product to try. i like the way it mixes the taste is good. i had no gitters had good energy had focus and a good pump. i would recommend this product
increase in vascularity while using this stuff!
- Review by pstoffer25 9/24/2015
- I picked up some Nano Vapor a few weeks ago and I have quickly become a fan because of the huge pumps I have been getting! This is my new go to pre-workout, it's just the right rush, I don'?t feel weird or uncomfortable at all. I'?ve really noticed an increase in vascularity while using this stuff!
5 out of 5. Simple as that
- Review by Bigshep87 9/17/2015
- Nice pumps and everything. The blue raspberry tastes amazing, too. I like how it has Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, and Creatine in it. That's a negative for some people, but containing all three is a huge positive to me. It also has some caffeine which is also a plus for me.
- Review by Tscrowell 8/8/2015
- Trusted brand - one of the best pre-workouts in the game. NANO Vapor is a completely balanced pre-workout in my eyes. Good dosage of citruline, quercetin for a killer pump and the solid dose of caffeine and L-theanine keeps me focused and strong until I'm done my workout. I even like to take have a scoop before my cardio because of its yohimbe content. Finally, you do not get that stimulant crash you get in many pre-workouts on the market. Its really contributed to me being able to consistently push myself hard - great product
well done Muscletech....
- Review by DTR87 7/6/2015
- mixes and taste very good and works to at that well done Muscletech....
- Review by ABDELRAHMAN 1/20/2015
- Clean and steady power throughout the workout , give it a shot everyone
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
This is an extremely strong product. Please read the entire directions before consuming, and follow the tolerance assessment protocol. Assess your tolerance first by mixing 1 serving (1 scoop) with 4 oz. (120mL) of cold water and drinking it about 30 minutes before your daily workout. Then increase the dosage to 2 and then 3 servings mixed with 8 to 12 oz. (240-355mL) of cold water before workout out. Do not exceed 3 servings (3 scoops) in a 24-hour period. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Do not take while fasting. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for or diagnosed with, or have a family history of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. One serving (1 scoop) of this product contains up to as much caffeine as one and one-half cups of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms, including (but not limited to) restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headache, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with. Store in a cool, dry place (60 to 80F). Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.