- Add Review
- Additional Info
100% WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATES
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey uses only ultra-pure, microfiltered whey protein isolates, the purest form of whey protein you can feed your body. With a filtration process that uses precision technology to remove lactose, ash, and fat, Platinum 100% Iso-Whey delivers the major bioactive protein fractions you need in a premium formula. Many of the inferior whey formulas on the market use heat, harsh acids, and salts to isolate their whey protein. Unfortunately, these methods are severe enough to cause extensive denaturation of the whey protein structure.
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey, is its taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
THE PLATINUM 100% ISO-WHEY ADVANTAGE
Biological Value of Proteins Used
in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey
The whey protein isolates in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV is a measure of how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to – a higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding power.
BIOACTIVE FRACTIONS IN PLATINUM 100% ISO-WHEY
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.*
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.*
I'll try another flavor next time.
- Review by dida1984 1/5/2016
- Mixes perfectly, price is good, I like the composition, and I trust the brand, but the taste is not that good. I'll try another flavor next time.
. The inital taste is good but after taste is horrible.
- Review by karnym99 12/19/2015
- Not that experienced with protein powders as this is my first one Ive tried and I hated the taste. The inital taste is good but after taste is horrible.
- Review by CLB454 11/16/2015
- The taste flavor and profile of this product is great. It mixes extremely well, has a nice creamy rich flavor and leaves nothing back in the cup.
- Review by cfayz 11/1/2015
- Tastes delicious, kills any cravings that I happen to get around the afternoon. Mixes better than any other protein I've had. Light on the stomach yet still satisfied. Will purchase again. Thank you MUSCLETECH for getting the flavor on point and creating something I've been searching for for so long! :)
- Review by anthonyrod97 9/13/2015
- Key Points: Delicious Mixes well in water Tastes great in a smoothie Affordable
Very good protein
- Review by determine8r 9/12/2015
- Very good protein has a great flavor profile and awesome macros.
For someone looking to really get a great product, this one fits the description.
- Review by DatdereCT 8/10/2015
- I received the Vanilla flavor of Iso-Whey. Beyond the shiny wrapper, the content inside matches the eye test and appeal. The profile is incredible, having it be an isolate as the first ingredient listed compared to a lot of other proteins that have lesser quality protein. For someone looking to really get a great product, this one fits the description.
the best protein I tried so far
- Review by pitbull1227 7/30/2015
- Mixes instantly in my coffee in the AM! Easy way to get protein in :)
I highly recommend this product.
- Review by makster 7/23/2015
- I use this product for post workout shakes. The vanilla flavor is very good.
I enjoyed this protein as a post workout drink.
- Review by ahawk01 6/7/2015
- That's how I normally use isolates. I also made some delicious strawberry icecream with it. It shines in water or almond milk. Certainly I would recommend this to others, and I will be keeping this in my stash for the forseeable future.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program. NOTICE: USE THIS PRODUCT AS A FOOD SUPPLEMENT ONLY.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.