- Add Review
- Additional Info
ULTRA-PURE WHEY PROTEIN NEVER TASTED THIS GOOD
Unlike other inferior whey protein formulas that use heat, harsh acids, and salt, a superior cold-pressed microfiltration process is used to produce the ultra-pure whey protein isolate found in every scoop of Platinum 100% Whey. The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Whey is it’s taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
THE PLATINUM 100% WHEY ADVANTAGE
Platinum 100% Whey is powered by an impressive amino acid profile that delivers 5.5g of BCAAs, 4g of glutamine and precursor (to help replenish amounts lost during intense training and support recovery and growth), and 11.6g of EAAs (essential amino acids only available through supplementation or food, since we don’t make these in our bodies).
BIOACTIVE FRACTIONS OF PLATINUM 100% WHEY
The whey protein isolate in Platinum 100% Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV measures how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to. Higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding potential!*
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.*
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.*
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.*
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.*
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
- Review by Captain Moe 2/26/2017
- Thought this was a good protein. I came back out of a 4 years break of bodybuilding and gained 8lbs in 30 days of using this product.
Strawberry flavor was nicely flavored unlike it competition which tastes more like cough syrup.
- Review by Beth F. 12/28/2015
- Mixability has no issues and feels totally lik a smoothie. Will recommend to anyone insearch for a well engineered protein!
it hits the spot
- Review by A.B 12/23/2015
- So smooth and fantastic tasting, it hits the spot. Pure protein at its finest. My recovery feels almost instantaneous it works so good.
It is highly affordable
- Review by Stephen Renken 12/16/2015
- This is a high quality product that is very versatile and has a good taste. It is highly affordable....
use it daily
- Review by lucyart12 12/15/2015
- Super tasting and very easy to mix. i like it a lot and use it daily.
recommend this product
- Review by kipatchi 12/10/2015
- The Chocolate Peanut Butter taste was exactly like what I expected it to be. Delicious. The ease of mixing and smoothness of the drink was very welcoming. I would recommend this product.
just what my body needs
- Review by Jason 11/11/2015
- just what my body needs . I thought it was pretty easy to mix but the flavor so makes up for any issue, so good and easy to drink, Awesome product
- Review by MBTexas 11/2/2015
- Mixes very well with no clumps. Great quality and value. I highly recommend.
- Review by Crystal King 10/3/2015
- Great job on this product Muscletech, I'll be back for more!!
- Review by Martin 9/24/2015
- If you're looking for a quality powder, you honestly can't go wrong with Platinum 100% Whey!
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or skim milk in a glass or shaker cup. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Warnings: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting a diet or exercise program.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.