- Add Review
- Additional Info
WITH ZERO CARBS
Crystal clear 100% whey protein isolate that’s perfect before or after your workout.
We’re the only ones out there who can make a carb-free, clear drink like Zero Carb. One that’s packed with 100% pure whey protein isolate and 100% awesome taste.
Great Value for money
- Review by Vimal Sanghavi 5/24/2016
- 40gms protein, its best value for money. Flavours are very mild, little after taste mostly from sweetner but overall taste good and quick source for protein
Low carb and tastes good
- Review by theodoredonaldk 1/9/2016
- Low carb and tastes good. I am devouring it multiple times a day :)
- Review by P.op 1/6/2016
It's just perfect, I luv it!
I'm a fan and will try some of the other flavors in the future.
- Review by macrophylla 12/19/2015
- This product was a godsend for my IIFYM planning, in order to hit my protein numbers i've been having to watch fat like a hawk b/c my previous proteing shake choice was a bit high in fat, no carbs and no fat in this product makes the whole day easier to plan and I can finally cut back the bland chicken breast consumption and eat other dead critters. Flavor is not bad but a little weird on the aftertaste (Apple Melon) but the texture is soooo much better than typical thick whey protein RTDs. Its so easy to drink that post workout I usually slam the whole thing in two big gulps.
I love, love LOVE zero carb Isopure!!!!
- Review by Jackieludwig 12/19/2015
- Yes some of them do have a little bit of an aftertaste, but it doesn't bother me at all. Perfect product for a post workout or to just get some extra protein in your diet throughout the day. I have only tried six of the flavors so far, my favorite is definitely the Alpine Punch with Icy Orange being a close second. Love the Blue Raspberry too. The only one I probably wouldn't buy again that I'v tried is the Apple Melon, and not because the flavor was bad but because it was just too sweet for my taste.
- Review by jack22 12/18/2015
- Most importantly - it tastes fantastic and it mixes well.
Easy to take.
- Review by matthierseman 12/11/2015
- tastes great and so much easier than blending protein powders easier to stomach!
low calorie source
- Review by MsFit Chef 11/24/2015
- Love the product!!! Taste is pretty good and fits my needs as a high protein, low calorie source
- Review by kateyoung2 11/4/2015
- A little on the expensive side...but definitely worth it. I started buying it by the case for those busy morning don't have time to make a shake. Just grab a bottle and go...and know that you are getting what you need to fit your macros
I cannot believe it has 40g of protein in it. :D
- Review by Fat2FitChick 11/2/2015
- So I have tried 3 flavors so far (for some reason the Lemon Tea is not listed but I would give it about a 6) Alpine Punch- This one leaves you with a very dry aftertaste and it foreces you to drink it quickly so in my mind, this is not a bad thing. Not too sweet but not what you would expect with so much protein. Apple Melon- OHMYGOD this flavor is AMAZING!!!!! It tastes just like the apple Jolly Rancher! You still get that weird dry aftertase but it isn't bad at all. I cannot believe it has 40g of protein in it.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Take 1 bottle after a workout or other strenuous activity. Drink one serving daily.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.