- Add Review
- Additional Info
- Review by JOhn201 12/26/2015
- good but too expensive
I wish it tasted better
- Review by Neb 12/25/2015
- Love the protein factor, I just wish the taste was better. I buy a lot of protein foods and was so excited when I seen this in a toffee flavor. I love peanut butter but not all the extra junk and calories, which made me switch to PB2 and I was hoping this would be the answer to my creamy pb&jelly prayers...unfortunatley, and maybe I just got a bad tub, but it seemed oily and had a somewhat stale taste to it and nowhere, I mean nowhere, did it taste like toffee peanut butter goodness. As a protein connoisseur I know that protein items do not always have the best flavor, but this was just meh.
Best PB around!
- Review by M. V. Panichelli 12/17/2015
- Oh my yum! I'm on a keto diet and this is the best low-carb pb option yet! Tastes real and natural and delicious. I love the thick, creamy consistency and the flavor...oh my goodness. And the crunchy little granules give it a nice texture. Don't get me wrong, this is NOT a crunchy pb. However, those little granules just melt in your mouth. It helps if you get a butter knife and stir well when you first open the package to get the lumps and oil mixed well. I put this on my keto muffin tops, make pb & j, make protein balls, and just plain eat a tablespoon or two when I need a boost. Well made. Some specialty items are worth the $. This is one of them. This is my all-time favorite flavor, followed by the original PB flavor. Auto-ship pleassse!
different and good
- Review by nita 12/14/2015
- good taste-extra thick texture for peanut butter, but very satisfying
- Review by Isaac 12/8/2015
- I like it a lot. Use it on p28 bread all the time
- Review by Hessa 11/14/2015
- there is an after taste of the sugar.
I didn't like its texture either. I'm sticking to normal organic peanut butter.
So good I can't even help myself
- Review by DarciDrake 10/22/2015
- This peanut butter is so good I can't buy it anymore. It destroys my willpower and I find myself taking the whole jar to the sofa and it's gone in two, maybe three days. This happens EVERY time I buy it. I'm very strict on my calorie intake and I always tell myself "Two tablespoons only" and then I go back into the kitchen, shamefully take the container back out, and take it to the couch. It's a mixture of sadness and pure joy. It's so good, it's depressing. Make sense? :( :)
I am not a big fan after this
- Review by Skyfalls29 10/14/2015
- I was not a big fan of this after trying it. There are two issues I had with the product.
1) The consistency is way too liquidy, which I found a bit annoying when trying to spread on a cracker or dip apples in it. I suppose that's the nature of the product and even after stirring I didn't notice much of a difference.
2) I didn't like the texture of the product in my mouth. It leaves a little too much residue in my mouth and has a very chalky texture.
The flavor was pretty good - very sweet/toffee like, but I think I'll stick with regular peanut butter.
So damn good
- Review by nessy16 10/7/2015
- so damn good. easy to mix. only problem is I want to eat like yogurt and just eat it with a spoon. good thing its healthy! I have bought this product over 15 times and nothing but amazing every time! Get some! you wont be sorry. It is there best flavor. The crunch may throw you off a bit, but its not like crunchy peanut butter crunchy, its very very small fragments that crunch, so its closer to smooth than to crunchy but with the added benefit of different texture. love this. I order a new one once my jar is 3/4 empty so that i dont have to ever not have it around when i want it. good on everything i have tried it on so far.
Great addition to smoothies.
- Review by KnJ 9/7/2015
- Taste is good. And I love the extra protein in my smoothies.
Write Your Own Review
Other Ingredients: Peanuts, Flax, Whey Protein, Natural Sweetener (Xylitol), Canola Oil, Natural Extract
Warning: Contains: Peanuts. May contain traces of Almonds. No preservatives added. Whey protein which is derived from dairy.
Manufactured by: Nuts 'N More LLC. Pawtucket, RI 02860 USA. © 2013 Nuts 'N More