- Add Review
- Additional Info
Recovery formula for post-workout times
After Max supports your recovery after a workout session through its comprehensive formula. A serving of 40g provides a combination of 19 minerals, vitamins and a series of quickly digesting carbs. ON provides support for muscle building with 5 grams of L-glutamine and glutamine peptides combined with Creapure Creatine Monohydrate. You push yourself to the limits and we support you.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Premium POST-WORKOUT RECOVERY FORMULA
- 40 g of WHEY PROTEIN Blend
- 40 g of Carbohydrates
- 5 g of Sugar
- 4.5g of L-Glutamine and Glutamine Peptides
- 5 g of Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
- 19 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
Very good flavour
- Review by Ciaran 1/16/2016
- Very good flavour, gives you a boost without making you feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest.
- Review by Bahrose 11/21/2015
- This is now my morning "coffee" product : )
Such a great product
- Review by Katie 11/8/2015
- Such a great product and something that I wouldn't mind always having on my shelf
- Review by Lauren 10/16/2015
- Great taste and dissolves well. I use it during work outs to keep the muscles fueled.
before the gym
- Review by Katy 10/13/2015
- I literally drink this stuff day in, day out, at work, in the morning, before the gym
- Review by Mohammed 8/4/2015
- it has all most everything that any body builder need specially beginners.B6, B12, Zinc, Protein, and more.
- Review by Matt 7/24/2015
- Great product. I love using this as a pre-workout drink. The energy it gives you is clean
- Review by David 6/12/2015
- STRONGLY recommend this product if you haven't tried it already.
I really like this stuff
- Review by Andrew 6/11/2015
- I'm not gonna lie...I really like this stuff.
I am waiting for this product
- Review by Imran 10/26/2014
- why it's still out of stock?
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein|
|Directions of Use||
Mix three scoops of After Max with 16 oz. of water, skim milk, or your favorite beverage and begin drinking immediately following excercise to support maximum recovery.