- Add Review
- Additional Info
Essential fatty acids provided from plants
The oil softgels of Optimum Flaxseed are produced from a variety of oils, all of them being extracted without heat or hexane during the process. Multiple fatty acids, such as Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9, which are extracted from flax seeds, have their structure preserved with the aid of the cold extraction process.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- COLD-PRESSED Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- 50% ALA Content
- 1,000 mg of Flaxseed Oil
I ilke it
- Review by Daniel 12/27/2015
- I ilke it..Take when i take my protein
I like it
- Review by ClarkyFin 12/9/2015
- Cant go wrong with this flaxseed oil.
- Review by S.MO 10/24/2015
- I love flaxseed oil. It's such a great supplement. It's full of Omega 3's and helps support your cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems. Also contains Omega 6's & 9's. One serving is one capsule. And each capsule contains 450mg of Omega 3, 110mg of Omega 6's, and 110mg of Omega 9's. I take this in conjuction with Fish Oil. Even though this may be overkill, it helps support my joints and my active lifestyle. Very cheap price per serving. Optimum Nutrition is one of the best supplement companies out there. Great product!
- Review by Quazi 9/4/2015
- Omega 3s and PETA friendly.
quality products at a great price.
- Review by Brian B. 9/4/2015
- I bought this product to get those crucial Omega-3s. I have purchased a LOT of Optimum Nutrition products in the past and currently as well. They manufacture quality products at a great price.
- Review by Ryan900m 8/25/2015
- Great alternative to fish oils, or to be taken wish. Quality product!
This is a great supplement for everyone
- Review by sourav12 8/18/2015
- This is a great supplement for everyone, who's into bodybuiding. If you're not into Flax Seeds then you must get your hands on this product.
Will buy again
- Review by Nathan 7/6/2015
- I stack this with my multi / fish oil vitamins. Will buy again when I run out.
- Review by Asoo Palany 8/27/2014
- Cheap and so beneficial, i have been taking this for over a year, and i can say it helps me a lot in both cutting and bulking. this should be one of your fundamental supplements.
- Review by haythm 4/22/2014
- Like this product usually get Flaxseed oil soft gels from Walmart and these Flax seed oil soft gels are better quality
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Main Ingredient||Flax Seed|
|Directions of Use||
As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 softgels daily with meals.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.