- Add Review
- Additional Info
ISOLATE & HYDROLYZED PROTEINS
Muscles are made bigger and stronger with hard training, adequate rest and amino acids from protein. To help meet the recovery needs of elite athletes and goal-driven weight lifters, we developed this stack of superior quality proteins with naturally occurring and added BCAAs and L-Glutamine. One look at the facts panel will tell you PRO Complex has a lot to offer, and you’ll be amazed at how effortlessly the powder mixes up into a great tasting shake.
Beyond The Basics
- 60 Grams of Protein*
- 15.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring and Added Micronized BCAAs*
- 10.5 Grams of Naturally Occurring and Added L-Glutamine*
- Mixes Effortlessly & Tastes Great, Shake After Shake
TRAIN HARD. RECOVER BETTER.
More quality proteins. More Essential Amino Acids. More BCAAs. More nutrients that support massive muscle size and strength gains with less sugar, fat and everything else you make a point of avoiding. ON’s PRO Series brings it to your shaker cup in potencies you can depend on to fuel recovery from intense training – no matter how big you are or want to be.
- Review by عبدالله 11/30/2016
- تم التوصيل في أسرع وقت
- Review by مجرب 11/28/2016
- ممتاز جداً وطعمه رائع مع الحليب وفرق واضح على الجسم
The ultimate Whey
- Review by Kamal 5/10/2016
- This is the must of whey protein . thanks Sporter
- Review by Suhail 12/21/2015
- Review by Mohammed 10/6/2015
- Best Protein I have ever used. Can be used during bulking season and during diet. Highly recommended.
- Review by abood 91 5/27/2015
- ON SIMPLY SUPPLIES THE BEST PROTEINS IN THE MARKET.. tried several types of whey proteins none exceeded pro complex results!! Personally recommended for those players aiming for size and protein focus since it provide 60 grams per serving...
- Review by migo1984 1/19/2015
- This is one of the best Protein Shake I used. The flavor is very good. And what I see on my muscles with hard work is grate. Please note tat supplement is not the only factor to for muscle build up.
my best choice.
- Review by dreamer0201 12/1/2014
- When I first started using a protein drink I had researched and was lead to believe this was my best choice. I have since then on a couple of different occasions used other brands. However I am always disappointed so I will be sticking with Pro Complex till the end. Which I hope is never! I mix it with skimmed milk and the flavor rocks!
- Review by beephsupreme 11/20/2014
- Tastes Great! Very versatile - made with different proteins and is good to use anytime of day. Has 10g Glutamine, too.
- Review by Ismael 11/19/2014
- Taste is bad, & didn't gain muscle.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
SPOON STIRRED: For each scoop of PRO Complex®, add 4-6 oz of cold water, milk or any beverage with a complementary flavor. Because the powder has been instantized, all you really need is a spoon to stir the powder into a delicious protein shake.
SHAKER CUP: Bringing a shaker cup along to the gym presents you with a quick, easy way to produce the perfect shake every time. Mix each scoop of PRO Complex in a shaker filled with 4-6 oz of your preferred beverage, screw the cap on tight and shake for a few seconds.
ELECTRIC BLENDER: Using an electric blender, you can turn a serving of PRO Complex into a fresh fruit smoothie and/or stack this protein shake with Creatine and other sports nutrition ingredients. TIP: Adding a couple of ice cubes can improve the consistency of your shake.
SUGGESTED USE: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.