- Add Review
- Additional Info
The Bigger Picture of Lean Gainers
Don't judge a gainer based solely upon its calories per serving. Because when it comes to gaining lean mass, not all calories are created equally. Unlike typical weight-gain formulas that are loaded with simple sugars and fat. Pro Complex Gainer derives a much higher percentage of its calories from protein-7 premium protein sources to be exact. By also supplying complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), digestive enzymes, vitamins, essential minerals, and great taste as well, we've created the ideal lean gainer.* Pro Complex Gainer was made with quality, not quantity, in mind. Because we understand that you want to get big, not fat.
The Ingredients That Make Up the Mass:
High-Quality Proteins: Pro Complex Gainer is comprised of high biological value proteins, which means they are easily digested and absorbed so they provide a full complement of amino acids to support the rebuilding process.* Each serving of Pro Complex Gainer provides a 60-gram dose of premium muscle-building protein made from 7 unique sources.*
Complex Carbohydrates & Lipids: Carbohydrates and lipids (fats and oils) provide sustained energy that help prevent proteins from being burned as fuel.* Each serving of Pro Complex Gainer provides 85 grams of carbohydrates and 4-5 grams of fiber with only 5 grams of sugar. In addition Pro Complex Gainer supplies medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) and other energy-dense lipids.
Micronutrients: Various vitamins and essential minerals are utilized during the growth process. Without these micronutrients your body cannot effectively process proteins, carbohydrates, or fats. Each serving of Pro Complex Gainer provides 26 vitamins and essential minerals.
Calories: To gain just one extra pound, you need to consume approximately 3,500 calories-above and beyond what you normally consume through foods, beverages, and supplements. Pro Complex Gainer provides over 600 calories per serving. By adding just one serving to your daily routine, you can begin to experience an increase in lean mass within the first week.*
Pro Complex gainer: Quality mass through premium proteins and nutrient-dense calories.
Beyond The Basics
- Ultimate LEAN GAINER Formula
- 650 Calories
- Few Sugars
- 7 Superior Proteins Including Whey, Casein, and Egg
- High Protein to Carb Ratio
- Mixes Effortlessly with a Blender, Shaker, or Spoon
- Easy to Drink
- Review by tom 3/23/2017
- I liked, thanks, tastes as described.
- Review by Mohamed 7/2/2016
- GREAT PROTINE GAINER... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Review by Malith 5/12/2016
- i just received pro gainer from sporter.com & have to say its great express service from sporter.com.. about the pro gainer my first time using pro gainer & i hope it will be different level of result with it, taste amazing vanilla & mixed very fast. i used with skimmed milk.. the best ever tasted shake. when comparing serous mass, pro gainer is far better in taste wise.
lets wait for the result..
Great taste as well
- Review by elmo2796 1/16/2016
- Great product. Have been able gain 10 lbs in three month, two scoop, shake before bed. Great taste as well.
- Review by WhiteToast 1/5/2016
- This stuff is absolutely amazing!
Really great product.
- Review by soniccsam 12/23/2015
- Really great product. Tastes great too.
great and i recommend it
- Review by amirdorian 12/13/2015
- this is the first time i use weight gainer as i always use pure whey but cause i am on cycle i try it .it was great and i recommend it
It does it's job
- Review by richardcoffey 12/9/2015
- Overall, this weight gainer is great. It does it's job, which is to SUPPLEMENT calories and nutrition
Pro Complex is my favorite protein to date
- Review by BLB78 12/4/2015
- , and I've tried several. It mixes very well and I don't get bloated or have any problems taking this. I think 60 grams is a lot of protein per serving, so I take one scoop before I workout, and another after. I usually order vanilla flavored protein so it mixes well with frozen berries. This vanilla stands well on it's own as well.
minimal amounts of chunks.
- Review by danielpwilson 11/28/2015
- This is hands-down the best protein purchase I have ever made. It coincided with solid amounts of growth, despite a very low carbohydrate composition. The flavor was surprisingly good, and I was pleased to find minimal amounts of chunks.
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
SHAKER CUP: Add 1 heaping scoop of PRO Gainer™ to 16 oz of cold water and shake until thoroughly dissolved. TIP: Using milk will add additional calories, carbs and proteins to the nutrient profile of your gainer shake. You can also stack your shake with creatine and other size-supporting supplements.
ELECTRIC BLENDER: : By using an electric blender, you can turn your gainer shake into a nutrient-dense mini-meal. Add in fresh or frozen fruit, peanut butter, nuts, seeds and size-supporting supplements. TIP: Adding a couple of ice cubes can improve the consistency of your shake.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.