- Add Review
- Additional Info
THE FUTURE OF CREATINE
CON-CRET® REQUIRES NO LOADING AND HAS ZERO SIDE EFFECTS*
PROMERA SPORTS IS PROUD TO INTRODUCE CON-CRET® ESSENTIAL FOR SERIOUS ATHLETES AND ALL ACTIVE-FITNESS MINDED INDIVIDUALS, INCLUDING WOMEN AND YOUNG COMPETITIVE ATHLETES. CON-CRET® IS THE RIGHT AND BEST CHOICE.*
- No Loading*
- No Bloating*
- No GI Distress*
- No Need to Cycle Off*
- No Additives*
- No Stimulants*
- No Banned or Illegal Substances*
- Helps Support Strength, Endurance
and Muscle Recovery*
- Review by nicole 1/5/2016
- This stuff has helped me put on at least 5 lbs of muscle. Mixes with ease, and tastes great
- Review by Clement 12/11/2015
- Recommended for anyone utilizing creatine.
- Review by Johnson 12/8/2015
- This creatine serving size is small and very tasty
my favorite creatine
- Review by Sidhra 11/24/2015
- This is by far my favorite creatine, i either take this or the ON when im being cheap
Very good product
- Review by Rahul 11/23/2015
- Very good product in terms of solubility and taste
really liked my results
- Review by raymond 10/28/2015
- really liked my results. I was able to squeeze out an additional 4 reps by the end of the cycle.
- Review by Simon 8/4/2015
- Awesome product and superb flavor. If you have problems with monohydrates I would definitely recommend giving this product a try
the best results
- Review by Michael 7/3/2015
- it is my favorite creatine and has the best results.
- Review by Janette 6/22/2015
- Great product. I have seen gains in my muscle mass in my Chest and Shoulders in just the last two months of changing products to CON-CRET
Nothing beats Mono
- Review by Aseem 7/20/2014
- Decent product for those who'd have issues with Mono. For me nothing beats Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine HCl|
|Directions of Use||
RECOMMENDED ADULT USE: As a dietary supplement take 1 hour prior to training with approximately 4-6 ounces (118-177 mL) of water or juice. CON-CRET can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or mixed with protein. Normal Training: 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight.Intense Training: 1-2 servings per 100 pounds of body weight. Off Days: Can take 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.
Warnings: Consult a physician or healthcare provider before using this or any other dietary supplement or starting any exercise program. Do not exceed recommended dose. Maintain adequate hydration when using. CON-CRET is not a steroid. It is safe and legal. Exposure to moisture and humidity may cause clumping but will not affect the product. Stirring is suggested prior to use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare professional before use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.