- Add Review
- Additional Info
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) serves a variety of important functions in the body, one of which is the ability to help metabolize sugar, especially in muscles, where it promotes energy.
ALA is also beneficial for liver health, and helps to revitalize the underlying structure of the skin so it can look healthier and more radiant.
ALA is often called the "universal antioxidant" for its ability to help neutralize cell-damaging free radicals in both the water-soluble and fat-soluble compartments in the cell.
- Review by yazan 5/7/2014
- This is an excellent product. I have used this for years.
- Review by nedal 5/7/2014
- I love this product! It makes me feel better every time i take it.
Supplement is working fine!
- Review by wasem 5/7/2014
- I read about Alpha Lipoic Acid in a newspaper article and decided to try it. I am very pleased with the results.
- Review by lisa 5/7/2014
- I just found out that Alpha Lipoic acid is the antioxidation., so I happy to take it and thank you the Puritan for this product.
- Review by sara 5/7/2014
- My husband is very pleased with this product and the value.
This product was recommended by our cardiologist
- Review by jamal 5/7/2014
- This product was difficult for me to find locally, and when I did the price was tremendously more expensive. So happy Puritan Pride is so reasonable, accessible and easy to order from.
- Review by ibrahem 5/7/2014
- All the products I have tried from this company have been great.
- Review by samer 5/7/2014
- This was recommended by Dr. Oz on his show and this is why I am taking this product.
- Review by ghsan 5/7/2014
- I have been using this for several years now and I think it is a terrific product. I just turned 40 and people cannot believe I am that old. It is a great antioxidant. I feel so much healthier when I take it. I have more energy and overall just feel better.
- Review by john 5/7/2014
- I find Alpha Lipoic Acid excellent for various reasons.
Write Your Own Review
|Target||Health and Wellness|
|Main Ingredient||Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|Directions of Use||
For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.