- Add Review
- Additional Info
Quest Protein Powders are made from the highest quality protein sources including whey isolate, micellar casein and milk protein isolate. We believe the greatest measure of a protein powder is its protein-to-calories percentage. The higher the better. Quest Protein Powder has one of the highest percentages of any protein because we don’t add any junk. It’s just amazing taste and excellent nutrition.
CLEAN EATING, CUSTOMIZED
As a goal-driven eater, you need control over your nutrition. That’s why we created Quest Add-Ons. Now you can add clean, high-quality fat and carb sources to your shake or #CookClean® recipe with smooth, bake-ready MCT Powder and Coconut Oil Powder
Creamy, peanut-butter richness as mind-bogglingly fun to eat as the inside out of a peanut butter cup.
Calories: 110 | Protein: 23g | Net Carbs: 1g
- Review by Sarah 12/6/2016
- I tried them all
and they all can take 5/5 star
taste amazing all of them
my fav is BP, Cookies N Creme and Salted Caramel :)
I hope you will provide the 7 flavors soon!
I Love Quest
- Review by Elena 3/17/2016
- That is the best protein powder which combine isolate and casein. Sporter team!!!
I wouldn't use it as a shake
- Review by azimh 1/10/2016
- I received a sample of this protein from the Flag Nor Fail Warhouse Gym camp that I attended this past weekend. I've been curious to try the Quest protein so I was thrilled when I saw it in my goody bag. I blended mine with 8oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk and a few ice cubes. I noticed immediately it was much thicker than the usual whey protein - that's because this is a blend of protein's. The taste was okay - it was better than other Strawberry flavors I've tried in the past, but not the best. I couldn't really finish the entire shake. I could see myself using this protein powder to bake with but I wouldn't use it as a shake.
All flavors amazing
- Review by jordanblade 1/6/2016
- All flavors amazing, quit questioning this purchase you will love it.
- Review by zane11 1/6/2016
- This protein powder is great! When mixed with water however, it has a grainy texture to it - almost as though it isn't mixing properly! I mix it in my blender bottle with water, so that may be the reason why. I love that I can cook with this protein powder, and I often make protein pancakes with it! For that reason, I highly recommend it.
I would recommend.
- Review by wtliftindude 1/4/2016
- I've purchased both the chocolate and peanut butter flavors and have been very happy. Very clean ingredient list, mixes well and tastes good. The chocolate reminds me of a Frosty. Overall a very good product. I would recommend.
I like this product
- Review by vpinzon2 12/23/2015
- I like this product. It is definitely very sweet so perfect for someone like myself with a sweet tooth. Easily covers up the taste of greens, fish oil, and the like. It mixes in smoothies very thick which is good if you are drinking it as a meal replacement. It is a perfect before bed protein given the mix of whey and casein. All in all I really like the product but it does taste very sweet and somewhat artificially sweetened.
this is by far the BEST protein to bake
- Review by iamtonysy 12/5/2015
- I've used all the flavors and I must say this is by far the BEST protein to bake, and create with. I use all the flavors for my pro oats (protein oatmeal) in the mornings I'm in a rush, they are great for making pancakes and protein mug cakes for a sweet tooth and overall just great to add a little bit of water too to make protein pudding. I also tried the new banana cream and salted caramel flavor and really hope that bodybuilding.com will start carrying those flavors too in the future!
- Review by jdecker276 12/2/2015
- For protein shakes, pretty standard protein powder. Taste is pretty good. had no problems with mixability. Occasionally make pancakes with this powder added. PB taste doesnt come through all that well. If you add too much the batter gets thick and hard to spread evenly on pan/griddle
It mixes well with water
- Review by uready 12/2/2015
- I will first say the positives about this pb protein by quest. It mixes well with water. It makes an mediocre pancake when mixed with water only. The pancake takes a while to cook thoroughly. The negative about it is flavor. It doesn't quite taste like peanut butter and it actually tastes artificial, but the flavor is mild and not too sweet. I was very disappointed after knowing how awesome the quest bars taste, horrible in comparison. .
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
Use 8 ounces of cold water or other chosen liquid per full scoop of Quest Protein. Whip in a blender if possible for best texture.When adding fruit or other ingredients, more water may be needed to achieve desired consistency.
Warnings: For weight reduction, use only as directed with a prescribed diet plan. Do not use in diets supplying less than 400 calories per day without medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.