- Add Review
- Additional Info
0g Trans Fat
99% Lactose Free
WITH ONLY 1g OF SUGAR & JUST 1g OF FAT
Six Star® Whey Isolate features a protein source
with one of the highest Biological Values and is easy
to digest, mix, and absorb. It's undergone microfiltration
to remove the things you don’t want (like fat and lactose)
and retain higher concentrations of the things your body
needs, like amino acids.
Loaded with fast-absorbing BCAAs, glutamine, and micro-filtered whey protein to help you recover from your workouts.*
Award-Winning Taste You Will Love
The American Masters of Taste, a prestigious panel of chefs and flavor experts, awarded Six Star® Whey Isolate Plus the Gold Medal for Superior Taste against the other whey isolate value brands. Trust Six Star® Whey Isolate Plus for fast results and award-winning taste.
Test Subjects Built More Muscle & Strength
Six Star® Whey Isolate Plus features a core ingredient that's been proven to build lean muscle and increase strength. In one 12-week study conducted at a leading university on 22 untrained males, subjects taking this core ingredient built more lean muscle and strength than those taking a placebo.*
The numbers don’t lie: Six Star® Whey Isolate Plus is a fast, effective, and great-tasting way for you to build the muscle size and strength you want, with only 1g of sugar and 0.5g of fat. Plus it's low in cholesterol.
- Review by Mike Sims 1/15/2016
- Blends well, tastes great, low sodium and cholesterol. A fantastic protein for a reasonable price.
- Review by Elder Alves Justo 12/29/2015
- Received as expected. Good quality x costs. I beleive that it worths the deal. It was a nice taste. Taste.
- Review by Barnaby Audsley 12/16/2015
- Review by Abdiel G. Esteves 12/7/2015
- This protein is amazing. With just two serving in a 6oz bottle per day is ok. I drink this shake before and after training and I feel great.
- Review by High-Hate 12/5/2015
- This is a really good protein. I have no complaints with this product. The taste isn't bad (none are that great), and the price is right. This product does contain creatine, as well as BCAAs, so it's like an all in one. I noticed more strength and muscle gain while using this product. I have been trying different proteins, but this one is my favorite so far.
- Review by Nathan Peter 11/25/2015
- Helps alot. would recommend to anyone. Love the taste and its easy to digest comepared to others that tastes chalky
- Review by Bill Pratt 11/25/2015
- Superior amount of protein and tastes great. Very few carbs and negligible fat.
- Review by Bruce Snell 11/23/2015
- Outstanding product. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a quality protein isolate product.
- Review by J 11/3/2015
- I really love this powder!!,Highly recommend for the following reasons: - Good taste/flavor, Low Sugar, Low Cholesterol
- Review by Bonnie Copeland 10/30/2015
- great product!
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Whey Protein Isolate|
|Directions of Use||
Mix 1 to 2 servings (1 to 2 rounded scoops) in 6 to 12 oz. of cold water or skim milk according to taste in a glass or shaker cup. Do not exceed 4 servings (4 scoops) in a 24-hour period. Use between major meals and before and after exercise. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Warnings: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. To maintain product freshness, store in a cool, dry place (60ºF to 80ºF). This product is sold by weight, so some settling may occur. Shake container before use. Do not use if packaging has been tampered with.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.