- Add Review
- Additional Info
Universal’s Amino 2250 is a high quality amino acid formula derived from the purest WPH and WPC available. Amino 2250 contains a full spectrum of essential, non-essential and conditionally essential amino acids, making it a complete amino acid blend that’s perfect for the hard training athlete.
the pills are massive
- Review by fmonster 1/13/2016
- Note that the pills are huge and may be hard to swallow.
the best ever in the market
- Review by txjosef 1/12/2016
- These things are great. If I feel hungry I can pop three of these and know that at least I'm getting some protein in me. They are colossal pills but it's all mental... but be careful. I've had a few moments where I almost saw the light. You know you are getting good proteins and aminos when your gas smells wretched. Sounds crazy but it's very true. I'm taking these with a protein gainer but I like these. My smell of my gas is just awful. The wife hates the dutch ovens, but they build character.
- Review by GeraldCrola 1/9/2016
- Good product to mix with other protein and amino. It is also Very convenient. Nice to take between meals an other protein intake.i
excellent product for a perfect price
- Review by mattya802 12/16/2015
- Excellent product for an excellent price. I have already bought more since my initial purchase, and in fact i have some waiting to ship as you read this, lol.
takes care of the job
- Review by DoughBoy79 11/24/2015
- Currently use 100% Beef Aminos and felt the need to boost my intake. Amino 2250 takes care of the job and then some. My muscle quality has improved since starting and my recovery time has diminished. Not that expensive and has a great EAA profile.
helped me a lot
- Review by Dalids 10/26/2015
- It is great product and help me a lot. I am very satisfied and I recommend it for people how practice any kind of sports
this is it
- Review by triumph061 10/26/2015
- You all want Amino Acids in great doses, well... THIS IS IT!
At first I thought these pills were big too, but the benefit from them is worth it.
I take 3 between lunch and dinner (there's often a decent break between these meals on work days), and three right before bed.
They release slow, and I personally think I have benefitted from there. There's a ton of servings too.
I really enjoy taking this brand
- Review by jefeholg 10/4/2015
- I really enjoy using Universal products! no wonder why they are one of the most trusted brands! - I have used these alongside Universal Tribulus and plan to use it again in the near future. Now that we re accredited Resellers we highly recommend these and other supplements by the same brand. @HumonguosNZ
works for me
- Review by MattyJ52 9/23/2015
- works good for me, used it for a long time, ty
very good blend
- Review by Madtitan 9/22/2015
- very good blend of Aminos, not only as diversity but as proportions between the ingredients as well. if you can't swallow the gynormus size, IT IS CHEWABLE !!! not flavoured - not a deal braker. Think about it as a great product without the costly, synthetic chemicals to immitade milk chocolate, triple berry or cookies N cream.... I have a stack of it, and you should too !
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Amino Acids|
|Directions of Use||
On workout days, take 2 tablets prior and 2 tablets upon completion of the workout. For best results, daily intake can be increased by adding an additional 2 tablets on an empty stomach in between each of your meals.
Keep out of reach of children. Before beginning any program, consult your health care practitioner.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.