- Add Review
- Additional Info
Animal Pump is created with a creatine base that is designed to provide you the maximum amount of energy so you can smash every limitation and get past every plateau that you might encounter. The premium matrix of the product is created using top creatine, so that Animal Pump addresses to any serious lifter that wants to gain more strength and increase his muscle size.
Besides the daily optimum dose of creatine (TCM, CEE and MCC being the top forms of it) you receive a mix of NO Blast Complex, a top Energy Rush Complex, antioxidants designed especially for NO blends and cell volumizers. They are all packed within a high-quality nutrient transport complex. Animal Pump is a top product, as a single pack gets you all the needed ingredients, for increased convenience.
You can forget the times when you had to take three or four products at once. You do not have to find the optimum products that can be mixed together or spend a fortune buying multiple supplements. A single pack of Animal Pump, once per day, is more than enough to make you ready for an intense workout session.
Complete waste of money!
- Review by Ali 2/16/2017
- I bought this product lately. Although many reviews rated it highly, I was very disappointed with the results! Other products like optimum preworkout gave me more energy and results than this one.
Another good product from Universal.
- Review by Powersmokin 1/18/2016
- Have compared to N.O.-Xplode and i like this better. Granted the pills aren't as easy to take as a shot, but I like the option to tone down the stim. Keeping the stimulants in the red pill allow me to either toss it out (save it for later), or open it up and shake some out. I work out at night, go home and go to bed afterwards. Taking the entire red pill would keep me up, but taking half gives me adequate energy during my workout and still lets me sleep. The pump from this is insane IMO. I only take the whole pack if I'm lifting, and on my days off, ill just supp with 3.5G of mono, but when I take this and lift, it feels like my skin is going to rip (sometimes I actually get nervous lol). Anyways, solid pack. Another good product from Universal.
- Review by Dennis Z 1/11/2016
- Works great and good price. Super pump that lasts. Love it. I have tried Jak3D and others; while they all work good this is really good also.
I'm very satisfied with the result.
- Review by dwwhitehead 11/25/2015
- I have been using Animal Pump w/ Animal Stak for about 6 weeks, and I'm very satisfied with the result. My bench press has increased significantly(25-30 lbs,) and I have noticed more muscular endurance, as well. One thing I like about a pre-workout in pill form, is the ability to remove certain aspects of the package(ie: stimulants.) This is great for people who need to get some sleep at night. Other notes I would reccomend taking a small dosage of monohydrate creatine when using the PUMP during your work out.
This product feels like it gives you that like extra to complete your sets.
- Review by Good stuff mayn 10/27/2015
- This product feels like it gives you that like extra to complete your sets. Afterwards I'm left feeling bigger as it allows more blood to get to you muscles and gives you that "swole" feeling. It feels like a lot of pills to take on an empty stomach as it directs, but it's totally worth it as it doesn't make you feel gross or sick and helps to achieve your weightlifting goals.
great energy and a really solid pump
- Review by chaid 10/4/2015
- Favorite new pre workout love that it is in pill form and not a powder. Never upsets my stomach or gives me the caffeine jitters. Just does what it says great energy and a really solid pump as long as you are pushing yourself.
This stuff is nice.
- Review by 757wakeboarder 8/20/2015
- I'm questioning that it has your "max daily value of creatine" in it because it appears to only have 3 grams and your typical creatine serving for a maintenance phase alone is 5 grams. Do your research on when to take creatine, the directions say to take it pre-workout however there is a lot of research that says it's better to take creatine post-workout and taking it with something that is high in carbs significantly increases your body's absorption of it. The pills are fine except for the three brown ones which are difficult to swallow but you get used to them after the first few times. They also taste and smell oddly of maple syrup.
one of the best pre-work out products
- Review by SwarthyIbro 7/25/2015
- one of the best pre-work out products and the capsules organization provide easy way of taking.
an honest review
- Review by yJames A. Plaisted 7/10/2015
- I like the effect. You get a feeling that makes the gym sound like a good idea rather than a chore. I have been to the gym almost every single day over the last 3 weeks that I have been taking "Pump" and i am thoroughly happy with the results. I work out harder, have more energy, and I already notice my lifts increasing. I would reccommend to anyone who has had positive results from creatine. I know some people dont feel any effects from creatine, so those people might not like the product as much, but it is definetly worth trying out. This stuff will give you some needed motivation if thats what your lacking!
- Review by Waqas 1/6/2015
- Its good pre workout. Worouts are more intense and brutal.
Write Your Own Review
|Main Ingredient||Creatine Magnesium Chelate|
|Directions of Use||
As a "core" or foundational preworkout supplement, take a single pack 30 - 45 minutes before you lift, preferably on an empty stomach. As each pack also contains your full, daily dose of creatine, take Pump every day for optimal results. On non-training days, you can take the pack around the same time as you would if you were training. You can remove the red capsule (stims) on off days, or if you train at night.
Warnings: Exercise good judgment and keep this out of reach of children. To keep it as fresh as possible, store this product in a cool, dry place, away from heat, moisture and sunlight. You know the drill.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.