- Add Review
- Additional Info
BCAA Stack, with its clinically suggested ratio of branched-chain amino acids and glutamine, can actually help promote strength, support performance, provide energy during dieting, and support lean mass gains while optimizing bodyfat loss.* BCAA Stack is perfect for all serious athletes, from the bodybuilder to the marathoner, the gainer to the dieter. Studies have suggested that the formula in BCAA Stack can promote nitrogen retention, which in turn helps your body accumulate lean mass.* Furthermore, recent studies have surmised that the BCAA/glutamine stack could promote strength and positively promote body composition.
i love this stack
- Review by Nini Robakidze 12/19/2015
- So tasty and really helpful, even if u r a little bit hungry )))
The main disadvantage
- Review by Alexandra 11/22/2015
- The main disadvantage of this complex of a BCAA is a difficult mixing.
- Review by Erzsebet K 11/4/2015
- The secret to this supplement is to let it sit in your shaker cup after you mix it up for a few mins.
- Review by VANWINKLE81 10/22/2015
- GREAT TASTE, ALL AROUND GREAT PRODUCT..........
When I started to use the first month of January.
- Review by Tae Min (Henry) Kim. 10/20/2015
- I can use before and after my workouts to recover or boost me up! It helps me to use that. First of all I taste a Lemon Lime when it was January. After 3~4 months. I tried to change for grape. Grape is more delicious than Lemon...... Right now, I like grapes, the reason is purple (a little bit of black and blue.)
This product never failed me.
- Review by Tamer Badr 9/28/2015
- I take 2 scoops 30 min before workout in one cup of water with 5gm of creatine, it dissolves easily and gives the needed endurance, the lime taste is awesome too.
- Review by Adam 8/14/2015
- it's great to help supplement your body with essential BCAA's throughout your workout.
Love the flavor
- Review by James 6/10/2015
- Solid energy throughout! Tastes like a lemon-lime gatorade which is great and it's helped me through some good workouts.
i really like the taste
- Review by GideonD1025 11/4/2014
- Something i really like the taste was a grape bubblicious and the bcaa help was really great i would recommend this to people to try it .....
This product gives me the energy
- Review by POWERHOUSE 10/8/2014
- This product gives me the energy I need to keep going.I think that it would benefit anyone who would use it.The taste is not very good but you know what suck it up.I got use to it
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
For its potential anti-catabolic benefits during intense training or when dieting, take 2 servings per day, with one serving immediately following exercise. For general benefits, take 1 serving per day. For general benefits, take only 1 serving per day. For optimum results, take this product in conjuction with your favorite post-training protein/carb shake.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.