- Add Review
- Additional Info
First there was the "energy bar." This was followed by the "high protein" bar and then the "low carb" bar. With the Hi Protein Bar, a new precedent has been set: the high protein/low carb (HPLC) bar. Hi Protein Bar is our HPLC bar with 32-34g of protein and only 7g of net impact carbs. With a protein-to-carb ratio of nearly 5-to-1. For starters, the Hi Protein Bar tops the scales at 85g. And while many bars use only whey protein concentrate exclusively, Hi Protein also uses the purer, more expensive whey protein isolates in each and every bar. Plus, you´ll also find hydrolyzed whey protein, glutamine peptides, and soy isolates.
But protein is only part of the story. Compare Hi Protein Bar´s 1g sugars to others. Some "high protein" bars contain 13g of sugars! We make all of our own bars. We don´t hire a "contract manufacturer" to do it for us. Ever wonder why nearly all bars taste the same? That´s right, contract manufacturing. Does the back of your high protein bar say, "made by" as it should, or does it say "made for" or "distributed by"? This is an important distinction. Manufactured by us. More protein, fewer carbs.
What more do you need to know? How about a nice, easy price? Because we´re the manufacturer, we can keep quality up and cost down. On a gram per gram basis, Hi Protein Bar is our most economical of all the bars.
Finally, while protein content may be the primary concern, and while the price is secondary, there´s still the issue of taste. A bar can be great in every respect, but without taste, it will never succeed. Some bars on the market have the consistency of asphalt. Others taste like they´re made of concrete. Rest assured, all of the Hi Protein Bars are soft, moist, fresh and delicious. With 20 key vitamins and minerals and its proprietary Hi Protein Bar Matrix, the Hi Protein Bar is hard to beat. Extremely hard.
This is one of the most edible bars
- Review by chezinator 1/18/2016
- This is one of the most edible bars I have ever eaten. It actually tastes good and has a TON of protein.
- Review by giannidangelo 1/7/2016
- really good
I guess the word is out know.
- Review by Stonewall17 12/30/2015
- This is not only one of the leanest proteins bars out there, but is also one the tastiest! I think s'mores is the bomb, and its ONLY 270 calories with less then 5
best bar going
- Review by Rob-o 12/28/2015
- I've tried them all. Taste and texture is subjective, but here goes. This bar isn't gummy like nearly every other product out there. Nutrition-wise it's one of the better ones. Bars that taste better usually have a nutrition label similar to a Snickers bar. In my opinion, "taste" is sacrificed up front when you choose a protein bar anyway, this one ain't bad.
- Review by kntkody 12/21/2015
bars already and don't plan to stop
- Review by 8716valver 12/7/2015
- My wife and I both eat these bars on a daily basis and love em. Others on here have said that they taste like saw dust or whatever but I disagree.
Great taste, and low in sugar.
- Review by solid_snake365 11/28/2015
- Great taste, and low in sugar.
- Review by Janeen Bowman 11/18/2015
- These protein bars are officially the best tasting bars I've ever had. Lower calories than most protein bars of their size, more protein and less sugar. Great combination. I have one almost every day and it's like eating a brownie.. No chalky taste, not hard to chew
these are saving me when I'm far from the kitchen )))))))
- Review by adamius 11/6/2015
- these are saving me when I'm far from the kitchen )))))))
I take it occasionally
- Review by clecorre 11/4/2015
- I take it occasionally, when I'm not sure to take my meal on time
Write Your Own Review
|Directions of Use||
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.