BSN Amino X
About This Product
Effervescent Instantized Amino Acids
- Endurance Training
- Muscle Recovery and Repair
- Workout Performance
- Muscle Protein Synthesis
Unleash Your Performance Potential!
AMINO X is a stimulant free, BCAA formula designed to support endurance during your workout and aid in muscle recovery post training, so you can push your performance to the next level. Featuring a 10 gram blend of essential BCAAs and the amino acids, L-Alanine, Taurine and L-Citrulline, AMINO X will help your body recover from today’s workout and prepare for tomorrow’s. Offered in five refreshing flavors, AMINO X provides you with versatile, nutritional support for any type of workout regimen.
BCAAs and the Body
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein, and therefore, the building blocks of lean muscle. Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) refer to three specific amino acids - Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine - that the body must obtain from either food or BCAA supplementation. BCAAs can be used by muscle cells as an energy source, which may help offset muscle breakdown during endurance exercise and help support recovery and repair after weight training. As a result, BCAAs are a popular and relevant supplement among those who exercise regularly.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 level scoop with 6-8 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during or after your workout.
For best results: consume at least 2 servings per day.
To maximize the effects of AMINOx™: consume 120 oz. of water per day and a diet that is rich in protein and carbohydrates.
Your body chemistry and weight will determine how long it takes to experience the effect of AMINOx™. AMINOx™ begins to induce its maximum effects in weeks 3-12. After 12 weeks of use, discontinue for at least 4 weeks.
For theSoda Series: Mix about 2 scoops (15 g) with 6-8 fl oz of cold water and consume 15 - 30 minutes prior to workout.
- Before consuming AMINOx™ seek advice from a physician if you are unaware of your current health condition or have any pre-existing medical or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other medication.
- Do not use if you are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant, nursing, prone to dehydration, or exposed to excessive heat.
- Reduce or discontinue use if sleeplessness, tremors, dizziness, nervousness, headaches, or heart palpitations occur.
- AMINOx™ is only intended for use by healthy adults 18 years of age or older.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.