• Free Shipping on orders over AED 100
  • Next Day Delivery
  • 100% Authentic Products
  • Cash On Delivery
  • Customer Service: +971 4 88 30 300
    • United Arab Emirates
    • Saudi Arabia
    • Bahrain
    • Jordan
    • Egypt
    • Kuwait
    • Oman
    • Qatar
    • Lebanon
    • Russia
    • International
    • China
arrivals-img-01

MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen

MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen

MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen

Buy One - 100 Capsules Size and get One - 100 Capsules Size Free

About This Product

For two decades, the HYDROXYCUT name has been synonymous with results. Now the next generation of HYDROXYCUT is here to feature an effective dose of key ingredients in unique, never-before-seen formulas that deliver the ultimate stimulant experience.

HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE NEXT GEN features a precise combination of Coleus forskohlii and Scutellaria to deliver an unparalleled sensory effect. Plus, by utilizing the potent combination of ultra-potent caffeine anhydrous and huperzine, HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE NEXT GEN helps to enhance mental focus and provides an intense burst of energy. You will train with maximum intensity after just one dose. With HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE NEXT GEN you have everything you want to train with more intensity and achieve the body you’ve always wanted.

  • 400 Mg Robusta coffee blend, scientifically researched and has shown the ability to help drive weight management.
  • 377 Mg of unparalleled  sensory complex, to increase energy and deliver the ultimate sensory experience
  • 60 Mg of Coleus Extract. An ancient subtropical herb that has been trusted for results when combined with Caffeine
  • 25 Mg of Blue Scullcap, An herb that contributes to the unique, unparalleled sensory effect.

Directions of Use:

Individual tolerances vary. Ensure you achieve your comfort with each stage before increasing your dosage. Take each serving 30 to 60 minutes before your two largest meals of the day (eg. breakfast and lunch). Do not exceed 4 capsules in a 24-hour period. Avoid snacking and drink 10 glasses of water each day. Avoid usage within 5 hours of bedtime. For best results, use for 60 days in combination with diet and training. Do not use for more than 8 weeks. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.

Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under 18. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Discontinue use and consult a medical doctor if you experience unusual symptoms. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Consult a medical doctor before use if you have been treated for, or diagnosed with or have a family histroy of any medical condition, or if you are using any prescription or over-the-counter drug(s), including blood thinners. This product should not be consumed by persons with cardiovascular disorders, anxiety or sleep disorders. One serving of this product contains up to as much caffeine as three cups of coffee. Caffeine sensitive individuals may experience the following symptoms, including (but not limited to), restlessness, nervousness, tremors, headaches, anxiety, palpitations, increased heart rate or difficulty sleeping. Do not combine with other sources of caffeine or stimulants. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. Do not exceed recommended serving. Improper use of this product will not improve results and is not advised. Use only as directed. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Supplement Facts

Green Coffee Extract
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Green Coffee Blend 400mg
Green Coffee Blend [consisting of standardized Green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta), supplying 45% chlorogenic acids and Green coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta)]
Caffeine Anhydrous 290mg
Coleus extract (as Coleus forskholii) (root) 100mg
Supplying forskolin
Blue skullcap extract (as Scutellaria lateriflora) (root) 75mg
Yohimbe extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 40mg
Supplying yohimbine
Ophiopogon extract (as Ophiopogon japonicus) (root) 25mg
Supplying polysaccharides
Guayusa (as Ilex guayusa) (leaf) 20mg
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin Capsule (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.

About This Brand

Today, MuscleTech is a brand name synonymous with premium-quality, top-of-the-line products that span more than a decade, including Nitro-Tech®, Cell-Tech™, Nano Vapor®, Mass-Tech®, just to name a few. The top-tier development of these supplements has established a proud legacy, and this legacy stands unmatched amongst competitive companies in the supplement industry.

Ratings & Reviews

4.75
22 Review(s)
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star

Rate this product

Add a Review

Top review

By: Monica on 10 January 2016

Actually a good product *IF you have proper diet and workout regularly. People that say they get sick from using this product or "felt like they were dying" obviously didn't follow the dosage amount, did not train and stay hydrated, or just simply aren't use to taking certain supplements. Everyone is different first understand that. just because it worked for 80% of the people doesn't mean it'll work for the other 20%. Now next point is that, You cant just expect to take this for a week and drop 5

  • Please verify that you are not a robot.

Dom

very good

By: Dom on 10 October 2019

Does as advertised and I also agree with other users that rated this product 4*

Big

No 1

By: Big on 19 January 2016

Don't try anything els ? It won't work

FabianWalker

Product has been excellent!

By: FabianWalker on 16 January 2016

Product has been excellent! Had the jitters when I was just starting it but it eventually went away and I've lost 14 pounds in just 6 weeks!

Monica

True review

By: Monica on 10 January 2016

Actually a good product *IF you have proper diet and workout regularly. People that say they get sick from using this product or "felt like they were dying" obviously didn't follow the dosage amount, did not train and stay hydrated, or just simply aren't use to taking certain supplements. Everyone is different first understand that. just because it worked for 80% of the people doesn't mean it'll work for the other 20%. Now next point is that, You cant just expect to take this for a week and drop 5

MaxAttax90

product I still really like.

By: MaxAttax90 on 28 December 2015

Love this product! I used the elite version until this came out and wanted to give it a try. I feel just as much energy and less of a stimulant feeling than I experience with elite. Also, I feel somehow this version puts me in a better mood. Highly recommended and a step up from a product I still really like.

Jeremiah

These actually work and give you energy I've been using …

By: Jeremiah on 27 December 2015

These actually work and give you energy I've been using it for about a month. Take only two or you might be up all night. As for as weight loss I have lost a couple inches which I can see and my pants are more lose. I've been trying to go to the gym and recently am getting on track to go as scheduled without delay and see how well they actually work with working out. If you don't believe it gives you energy I work in a warehouse 3-11 take one at around 10 and another around 7 and last night went to the gym after work 11:45

GussBarret

I'm a believer!!!

By: GussBarret on 10 December 2015

ve never been one to take fat burners in the past. But this is my third week of taking Hydroxycut Hard Core Next Gen and I'm sold!! Two pills in the morning and I'm a machine!! Tons of energy, focused and not to mention I've lost 7 lbs!! I'm a believer!!!

JustinJacob88

great results.

By: JustinJacob88 on 30 November 2015

I have taken Muscletech Hydroxycut products off and on for years. I'm not a morning person but this stuff gives me energy that lasts through the day. My wife has taken also and has had great results.

Walid

Along with a good diet and exercise I'm down over 20lbs

By: Walid on 30 November 2015

Has me pumped all day and I can go to bed with no issues. Along with a good diet and exercise I'm down over 20lbs!

LaurenRye

Good

By: LaurenRye on 24 November 2015

I first tried Hydroxycut Next Gen after I was given a free sample at my gym a few weeks back. I fell in love with the abundance of energy I felt during my workout, needless to say I ordered a full size bottle for myself as soon as I got home! I've been taking this for the past 3 days and I've lost 6 pounds so far! Also, I've noticed a dramatic gain in my energy while I'm in the gym, I can go harder for longer on my cardio. Bottom Line: HydroxycutNext Gen has exceeded my expectations and I would recommend anyone looking to lose weigh

1-10 of 22

  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
test
1 2 3 4