Natures Aid - Vitamin C Low Acid 1000mg
About This Product
• Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of - blood vessels ◦ bones ◦ cartilage ◦ gums ◦ skin ◦ teeth
• Vitamin C contributes to normal - energy-yielding metabolism ◦ functioning of the nervous system ◦ psychological function ◦ function of the immune system
• Vitamin C contributes to the - protection of cells from oxidative stress ◦ reduction of tiredness and fatigue ◦ regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
• Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Take 1 tablet per day with food. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Maize Starch
About This Brand
Natures Aid have been manufacturing and supplying high-quality nutritional supplements for more than three decades. Established in 1981, Natures Aid has become one of the UK's favourite brands of vitamins, supplements and herbal products. All products manufactured to the industry recognised GMP standard, to provide you with the highest quality products.