Vitabiotics - Jointace Collagen
About This Product
Jointace Collagen combines important trace minerals, Glucosamine and Chondroitin with the highest-quality Type 2 collagen.
- A source of high-grade collagen, a protein found in your connective tissue
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage
- Boots Award Winner 2017 – Favourite Glucosamine Product
- From the UK's No.1 vitamin company
Maintaining an active lifestyle
Cartilage and bone health are important for long term wellbeing. Jointace Collagen has been developed by Vitabiotics nutritional experts and provides unique combinations of trace minerals, vitamins, and nutrients, ideal for those with an active life, in sport or in later life.
Collagen (Type II)
Jointace Collagen provides high-grade collagen which is hydrolyzed to improve absorption and unlike some sources of collagen, it contains high levels of the key amino acid hydroxylysine.
Collagen is a structural protein found in several connective tissues in the body including bones, cartilage, gums, skin, tendons, and blood vessels.
Trace minerals and vitamins
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage.
Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues and therefore can be beneficial to cartilage (as cartilage is made up of connective tissues).
Vitamin D, zinc, and manganese all help to maintain normal bone. Vitamin D3 is provided in its Cholecalciferol form as naturally produced by the body on exposure to sunlight.
Glucosamine & Chondroitin
Along with trace minerals, Jointace Collagen provides Glucosamine present in the preferred potassium form and a high-quality LMW (low molecular weight) form of Chondroitin.
Two tablets per day with your main meal.
Swallow with water or a cold drink. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
- Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- As with other food supplements, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using if you are under medical supervision, pregnant, breast-feeding, have epilepsy, suffer from food allergies, or are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Not suitable for children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
Glucosamine Sulphate (from Crustacean) (as Potassium Chloride) USP† , Maltodextrin, Hydrolysed Type II Collagen, Bulking Agent: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium (from Fish) USP†, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid [Carrier: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose & Tartaric Acid]), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Polydextrose, Talc, Maltodextrin, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Natural Source Colours [Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]), Anti-Caking Agents: Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid & Magnesium Stearate, Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate)(from Soya), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin [Carriers: Trisodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin]), Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol [Carriers: Acacia, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Medium Chain Triglycerides Antioxidant: DL-Alpha Tocopherol]), Ginger Root Extract, Copper Sulphate, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Sodium Selenate. †USP = United States Pharmacopeia Allergy Advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.